I want to thank Double C - Casual & Chic for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I'm so happy to share some things about myself with everyone, and it's such an honour to be nominated by another fashion blogger. Thanks, Aimee...It's so lovely of you to think of me.
Here are the rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
- These lucky bloggers must be told
- There are no tag backs
11 Things about me:
- I just finished the last exam and I am very happy about it.
- I practice ninjutsu.
- My favorite meal are all kinds of spaghetti.
- I love earrings and I have a large collection of them.
- I love to read books about life and way of living.
- My main transportation in the city is bike.
- I love to travel and I would give half a fortune on traveling.
- I am the youngest child.
- I love to cook and I do it when ever I have time for it.
- I often drink my coffee alone.
My 11 questions from Double C - Casual & Chic:
- What was your best halloween costume? -A lady from the fifties.
- Skirts or pants? Why? - I prefer skirts because they are feminine and cute.
- What is the one makeup product you can't live without? - Definitely mascara.
- What is your favorite accessory? - Earrings are what I like the most as detail.
- What is you favorite book? or movie? -I have many favorite books and movies .. but you should definitely watch the Notebook.
- What is on your bedside table? - On my bedside table are always a mobile phone, labelo and good book.
- Are you a morning or night person? - I would said both ... depends on the season.
- If you had a lot of money, where would you go on vacation? - I would traveled the whole world.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? - Uh ... a lot ... at least thirty.
- Are you spontaneous or do you always need to have a plan? - Spontaneous but sometimes I like to plan my days and my goals.
- What is the most expensive single item you've ever bought? - I'm not sure ... probably my closet.
Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite song?
- Heels or flats? Why?
- What is the one thing you can't live without?
- What is your favorite meal?
- What is you favorite color?
- What do you always carry in your bag ?
- Do you like to travel?
- If you have a lot of money, on what would you spend it?
- How many bags do you own?
- Do you prefer black or colorful shoes?
- What is the most dearest item you've in your closet?
My 11 Nominees are:
- Sisters style
- Amadeus On The Catwalk
- Dress and Read
- Fashion Glam Sarajevo
- Ivana Fashion Girl
- Tulips and Lipsticks
- Blond hair and pink heart
- The Fashionista's Journal
- Couture Trend
- Young Sophisticated
- Style without style